Day 13 – Your favorite writer
This one is just not fair. So I will cheat :).
1) J K Rowling – I can safely say that I have read ALL her books atleast twice.
2) Leon Uris – I read his books obsessively when I was 16-17. Still like them but not obsessed any longer.
3) Enid Blyton – nothing needs to be said.
4) George R R Martin – he is my current obsession. I am reading the Song of Ice and Fire series and waiting for A Dance with Dragons to be released (on 12th July).
5) Daphne du Maurier – her books were darker than the other authors I was reading at that time. Loved the stories and the characters.
6) Jane Austen – Pride and Prejudice, Mansfield Park, Emma, Sense and Sensibility, Northanger Abbey. Balls and flirtations and romance and lovely dresses. Love them!
Surprisingly I can’t think of any more. There are a lot of books I love but mostly from different authors so can’t specify any author as a favourite.
ETA: I just remembered that I had forgotten
7) Jeffrey Archer – master story-teller. The plots, the twists-in-the-plots, the amazing level of research and details – all of it makes for one great novel after the other.